Thursday, November 17, 2011

EYE FOR AN EYE

Just posted this mixed media art in my ArtAfterDark Etsy shop and I wanted to share this "handsome" guy with you! I created this piece for a mask themed show and liked it so much I kept it for several years. Now, he wants to live with someone else who considers him "a catch"!
Love this lightweight modeling clay. Beautiful terra cotta color! The Arches paper background has a watercolor mix of blues and greens. The canvas is Lumiere bronze! I sprinkled the mask and paper with Lumiere gold.
The gallery wrapped canvas is 8 x 10 inches! Click on the photos for a closer look.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! It almost looks like paper mache. I love how it pops off that gorgeous blue background. How can you part with that??

    xx Jaime

    p.s. glad to see you back here!

    ReplyDelete